First impression of David Alan Grier's accounts about his life in “Barack Like Me: The Chocolate Covered Truth” when it landed across my desk — that it was nothing more than a lackluster, humorously dry disaster parallel to his short-lived satirical, fake news show, “Chocolate News.”
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 August 2011 12:46
Category: Entertainment Written by Cornelius Fortune
Hard to believe the year 2009 is almost gone, and the snow (like it not) shouldn’t be too far behind. Such is the transition from fall to winter; the pace of life quickens with its last remnants, leaves scattering, giving way to grayer days and colder nights. And you’re left wondering, as you ring in the New Year, where did it all go?
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 August 2011 13:03
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)