2013 Fall Bridal Celebrations Show at The Palace of Auburn Hills September 15 - Tickets on Sale June 29
Category: LifeStyle Published on Wednesday, 26 June 2013 14:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
RSC Productions, Inc. will hold their 2013 Fall Bridal Celebrations Show at The Palace of Auburn Hills on September 15 from noon to 5 p.m.
Tickets at $8 in advance go on sale at 10 a.m. June 29 at Palacenet.com, The Palace and DTE Energy Music Theatre. Ticket Stores and all Ticketmaster locations, including The Locker Room Store at Great Lakes Crossing. Tickets will be $10 the day of the show. Children 12 and under are admitted free. Tickets may be also charged by phone to American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard by calling 800.745.3000.2013. Fall Bridal Celebrations, metro Detroit's largest bridal show event, includes a fashion show, displays of various bridal wear and accessories and promotional literature. There will also be wedding planners on hand to answer questions and assist in the creation of a fantastic wedding, plus much more.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)