Category: LifeStyle Published on Thursday, 25 July 2013 10:09 Written by msn now
In a monumental case of poor planning, National Tequila Day fell yesterday, July 24, not quite the end of the work week. So while we might normally encourage you to go enjoy the rich, stinging taste of tequila to honor everyone's favorite agave-based intoxicant, for the benefit of the entire nation we're going to ask you to hold off until Friday.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)