- Duggan: ‘I Can Turn Detroit Around Financially’ - 2013-07-24
- Dara Munson, President and CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit, to be Recognized by Eastern Michigan University - 2013-07-24
- How is Innovation Like Baseball? - 2013-07-09
- Shinola Brings Manufacturing Back to Detroit - 2013-05-22
- People on the Move - 2013-05-21
Category: Food Published on Friday, 10 May 2013 15:20 Written by Catherine New/Huffington Post
If it doesn't cluck like a chicken or walk like a chicken, is it still a chicken? Some meatless meat makers would have you believe yes. Enterprising fake-meat makers are lobbying grocery stores to start selling their products alongside chops, drumsticks and other products for carnivores.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!