- How To Anti-Age Your Scale - 2013-12-02
- Detroit Area Agency on Aging Call to Action: 200 Volunteers Needed to Pack and Deliver Thanksgiving Meals to Seniors - 2013-11-22
- Meijer Again Expects to Lead the Midwest with Lowest Per-Pound Price on Turkeys - 2013-11-18
- Family Caregivers Live Longer Than Their Peers - 2013-10-22
- Former Boxing Champ Oscar De La Hoya Back In Rehab - 2013-09-11
Category: Food Published on Tuesday, 18 June 2013 11:08 Written by Barbara Mendez/ Inc staff
Feeling overwhelmed at work? Try adding some of these stress-busting foods to your diet.
Most people struggle with balancing life demands with work commitments. But for entrepreneurs, finding balance can seem near impossible. The pressure of getting everything done can be overwhelming. And, if left unchecked, that stress can lead to other issues, including high blood pressure and depression.
Worst of all, stress leads people make poor food choices. When you self-medicate with junk food, it can actually amplify anxiety and do more damage to your health. But there are a few healthy foods that actually help offset stress. Include these in your regular diet, and you'll feel more grounded and more productive. You might even lose a few pounds in the process.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)