- Woman Impregnanted By Famous Dad Five Times Wins College Grant For Overcoming Adversity - 2013-10-21
- 6-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Carnival Cruise Line Pool - 2013-10-16
- Mother’s Boyfriend In Jail For Punching 13 Month Old Daughter to Death - 2013-09-16
- Laila Ali Apologizes To Kanye West For Baby Name Diss - 2013-08-07
- R&B Superstar Will Downing Supports Detroit - 2013-08-06
Category: Parenting Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 12:48 Written by A. Pawlowski/ TODAY contributor
You’ve heard the rap about only children: They must be lonely, spoiled and self-absorbed.
If you’re the parent of one, your family size may become the topic of speculation and conversation. Why stop at just one kid? Wouldn’t he or she be better off with siblings? What’s the matter with you?
Lauren Sandler -- who says she loved growing up without a brother or sister, and is now the mom of a 5-year-old girl -- bristles at such chatter.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)