Category: Parenting Published on Thursday, 27 June 2013 14:12 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Parenting, the process of promoting and supporting the emotional, physical, social and intellectual development of children from infancy to adulthood. It is the committment to provide for our children their basic needs, like home, food, clothing and to protect them from harm - whether physical or psychological. However, what happens when our actions as parents harm our children?
Have your children experienced abandonment, neglect, felt unloved or have our children become labeled because of our actionss or lack or action? Has our influence on our children caused them sor If childhood hurts remain, be assured that you have a heavenly Father who hears - when sorrow cries.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
University of Michigan-Fairlane Center
Dining Room D
19100 Hubbard Drive
Dearborn, MI 48126
Speaker Minister Barbara Smith
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)