- 2013 DETROIT BLACK MUSIC AWARDS SPONSORSHIP BOOK - 2013-07-10
- CNN SPECIAL COMMENTARY PART I: RESPONDING TO RACISM IS NOT REVERSE RACISM - 2013-07-10
- George Fraser Donates $10K to Be Someone Foundation - 2013-07-03
- African American Adolescents... from one teen to another - 2013-06-27
- Has our influence on our children caused them sorrow? When Sorry Cries! - 2013-06-27
Category: Parenting Published on Tuesday, 02 July 2013 14:47 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
More than more 72% of African American children grow up without a father in their household according to a study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. A group of Charlotte filmmakers are on a mission to change that sobering statistic.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!