- 4 Reasons to Plan Your Child’s College Funding Wisely - 2013-07-16
- You’re a New Dad—Now What? - 2013-06-13
- Why it's important for parents to discuss current events - 2013-03-18
- Common Core might be common nightmare for children - 2013-03-11
- Savvy tips for teaching your child money management skills - 2013-03-04
Category: Parenting Published on Friday, 05 July 2013 16:18 Written by Ashley Killough, CNN
Page 1 of 2
Parents often dream about their child's future, but a career in politics seems more like a nightmare to many.
Nearly two-thirds–64%–of Americans would not like their child to pursue a political career, compared to 31% who think that would be a good path, according to a Gallup survey released Friday.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!