Category: Relationships Published on Tuesday, 09 July 2013 13:11 Written by \Andrea Syrtash and Jeff Wilser/ Huffington Post Staff
Every time you go on a date, you're faced with 347 "rules" on how to act, what to say, when to call him, when to kiss him and how to play "the game." We're done with that. Dating rules are dead. The rules say that you should Always do this and Never do that, but our take is this: Never trust a rule that begins with "Never," and always question a rule that begins with "Always."
In It's Okay to Sleep with Him on the First Date: and Every Other Rule of Dating, Debunked, we cover the gamut of dating rules -- everything from dating psychology, the first date, social media and dating to sex and monogamous relationships -- and show how The Rules can hurt your chances.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)