- Growing Interest: Macomb County Proactive Business Retention Program Creates Jobs to Meet Growing Population Needs - 2013-05-22
- From Couch to 5K in Nine Weeks, HAP Members Race to the Challenge - 2013-05-11
- Women's Health Week, May 12-18 - 2013-05-08
- An Inside Out Approach to Better Health - 2013-05-01
- Whole Foods CEO On Detroit Opening: 'We're Going After Elitism, Racism' - 2013-04-30
Category: Living Well Published on Monday, 18 March 2013 19:12 Written by BlackDoctor
There are certain foods that damage your teeth. While nobody looks forward to a dentist appointment, the slight discomfort from a routine exam or cleaning is nothing compared to the pain (not to mention the expense) of procedures such as fillings and root canals. Wouldn’t it be nice to just not have to deal with any of it? Well, there is a way you can, and it calls for strategic eating. What you eat or don’t eat can greatly lower your chances of needing dental work. There are plenty of foods that people should be avoiding if they want to keep their teeth in good shape. Following are the top 5 foods that dentists try not to have in their kitchen—and how they prevent food-related tooth damage whenever “bad foods” do manage to make it past their lips.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)