- GM Foundation’s Second Annual ‘Summer in the D’ Keeps Kids Learning & Active During Summer Break - 2013-07-17
- Celebrate the Roots of the Jazz Era at Greenfield Village’s Ragtime Street Fair July 13-14, 2013 - 2013-07-10
- Green Initiative Website Supports Detroit Green Economy - 2013-07-09
- 7 tips to tackle ticks - 2013-07-09
- George Fraser Donates $10K to Be Someone Foundation - 2013-07-03
Category: Living Well Published on Friday, 28 June 2013 13:06 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
The General Motors Foundation has awarded Danialle Karmanos’ Work It Out (DKWIO) www.dkwio.org with a $10,000 grant, enabling the non-profit to expand its yoga and nutrition-based youth programing to three new locations in Detroit this summer.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)