Category: Living Well Published on Wednesday, 03 July 2013 10:30 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
The National Kidney Foundation of Michigan (NKFM) welcomes citizens of Detroit to participate in helping eliminate diabetes-related health disparities in African American adults by attending the NKFM's Detroit Community Against Diabetes's (DCAD) monthly coalition meeting. The meeting will take place on July 11, 2013 from 12:00pm-1:30pm at the New Prospect Missionary Baptist Church in Detroit located at 6330 Pembroke. The meeting will include a free healthy lunch.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)