Category: Living Well Published on Wednesday, 17 July 2013 09:41 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
DMC Detroit Receiving hospitals is once again taking honors in multiple specialties and overall quality in U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals edition for 2013-14.
Best Hospitals report recognizes hospitals that excel in treating the most challenging patients, and is widely regarded as a standard of excellence in patient care.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)