- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- How To Anti-Age Your Scale - 2013-12-02
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Family Caregivers Live Longer Than Their Peers - 2013-10-22
Category: Living Well Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 09:33 Written by Violet Smith, BDO Staff Writer
Your doctor appointments should never be one-sided conversations, but unfortunately, many are.
In reality, you should be asking the doctor almost as many questions as they ask you. But thanks to everything from a doctor’s rushed demeanor to a patient’s lack of information about what exactly to ask, many patients leave their appointments confused and frustrated.
The next time you have a doctor’s appointment, read this handy list so that you’re in a better position to get what you want out of your visit. If it helps, you can even print it out and bring it with you to your appointment.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!