- Growing Interest: Macomb County Proactive Business Retention Program Creates Jobs to Meet Growing Population Needs - 2013-05-22
- From Couch to 5K in Nine Weeks, HAP Members Race to the Challenge - 2013-05-11
- Women's Health Week, May 12-18 - 2013-05-08
- An Inside Out Approach to Better Health - 2013-05-01
- The 99-day challenge - Part 3: Results - 2013-04-24
Category: Living Well Published on Monday, 19 November 2012 09:33 Written by Violet Smith, BDO Staff Writer
Your doctor appointments should never be one-sided conversations, but unfortunately, many are.
In reality, you should be asking the doctor almost as many questions as they ask you. But thanks to everything from a doctor’s rushed demeanor to a patient’s lack of information about what exactly to ask, many patients leave their appointments confused and frustrated.
The next time you have a doctor’s appointment, read this handy list so that you’re in a better position to get what you want out of your visit. If it helps, you can even print it out and bring it with you to your appointment.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)