Category: Community Published on Thursday, 13 June 2013 13:25 Written by Julie Schmit, USA TODAY
Banks repossessed 11% more homes in May than in April, potentially a sign that they, too, want to unload homes in a strong market.
Bank repossessions increased in 33 states, with some seeing a big jump, market researcher RealtyTrac reports.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)