Making It To The Finish Line, a 501c3 non-profit organization is registering youth ages 7-17 for their Young & Elegant Cotillion/Young & Debonair five-month boot camp.
Parents, if you are looking for a program that is structured and will make your youth positive individuals, please register early for our fall session that start on Sunday, Sept. 11, starting 5 p.m., at 2140 Holbrook, one block East of I-75.
For more information on this program contact Gladys Pearson at (313) 460-0596. For more information on the organization visit the website at www.mittfl.org.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)