Category: Community Published on Thursday, 20 June 2013 10:58 Written by mlive staff
DETROIT, MI - Get ready to rock at the Michigan Science Center.
The museum, at 5020 John R, will unveil to the public Thursday a new exhibit called "The Science of Rock 'n' Roll" that show visitors how science and technology have changed the way music is made today.
The exhibit is expected to included "a series of fun, engaging musical displays" and all visitors to "create their own compositions, remix famous songs and even use state-of-the-art technology to record themselves as singing, guitar playing and drumming rock stars," according to a press release.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)