Michigan residents have until Monday to register to vote in the Aug. 6 election.
To register, applicants must be at least 18 years old by Election Day and be U.S. citizens. They also must be residents of Michigan and of the city or township in which they wish to register.
Voters can register by mail or in person at their county, city or township clerk's office or by visiting any secretary of state branch.
Voting is your right, so be sure that you are registered to vote in the upcoming elections on August 6th.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)