Category: Community Published on Thursday, 11 July 2013 11:00 Written by Ruth Manuel-Logan/Newsone
Julia Charlene Merfeld (pictured) faces life in prison, after she got caught on video plotting to have her husband killed by a hitman, because according to her, "it was easier than divorcing him." The scheming wife, who didn't suspect that her wheeling and dealing antics to have her husband snuffed out were being filmed, erroneously hired an undercover police detective to do the dirty job, according to MLive.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)