M-1 RAIL PROVIDES UPDATE ABOUT STREETCAR PROJECT AT DOWNTOWN DETROIT PARTNERSHIP STAKEHOLDER MEETING
Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:05 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
M-1 RAIL officials presented at the Downtown Detroit Partnership's Summer Stakeholder Meeting Tuesday afternoon, telling the crowd their goal is to minimize the impact the construction of the 3.3-mile streetcar circulator has on businesses, residents, pedestrians and visitors of the Woodward Avenue corridor.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)