Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 17 July 2013 13:25 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW) will replace all 6,050 lighting fixtures in both parking structures and increase the number of fixtures by 19% while still saving 66% on its annual electric bill by switching to light-emitting diode (LED) lights.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)