Category: Community Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 14:27 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
The Educating Young Minds' 2013 Scholarship Awards Gala recently honored 17 college-bound high school graduates with scholarships totaling more than $200,000. They are joining over 50 EYM alumni now in college. The event took place during the BET weekend on June 29th, 2013 at the LAX Marriott Hotel. Educating Young Minds' Programs and the scholarship awards dinner and gala are supported by Toyota, Nestle, City National Bank, CVS, Edison, Union Bank and many others.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (1)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)