Category: Community Published on Friday, 19 July 2013 15:21 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Detroit's Bankruptcy: 5 Things to Know
"The following are 5 important facts about the Detroit Bankruptcy," says Detroit-area native Leon LaBrecque, JD, CPA, CFP, CFA, Chief Strategist and founder of LJPR, LLC, a Troy, Michigan based wealth management firm with $535 million in assets as of June 30, 2013.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)