Dara Munson, President and CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit, to be Recognized by Eastern Michigan University
Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 11:38 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staffi
Dara Munson, President and CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Detroit, is being honored as the Eastern Michigan University Black Alumni Association, 2013 Distinguished Alumna of the Year, an accolade bestowed on alumni who have demonstrated leadership and civic excellence through their professional and community involvement.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)