The Somerset Collection's CityLoft and The Detroit Shoppe pop-up stores return to Detroit's Woodward Avenue on Friday.
CityLoft will feature 39 luxury retailers and notable brands from Somerset in Troy. It will operate during weekdays and on weekends.
CityLoft and The Detroit Shoppe will be open Tuesday to Saturday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., starting Friday through Aug. 24.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)