In tandem with National Wing Day, Wingstop will feature 50 cent wings, sides and beer on July 29th. In celebration of the holiday, Wingstop host Happy Hour with DJ and prizes from 7 – 10 p.m.
Additionally, it has announced that the Detroit location (Gateway Project at the former State fair Grounds) will open the last week of August and upcoming locations include: Roseville, Canton, Taylor and Bloomfield Hills.
WHERE: 25110 Evergreen Road, Southfield, MI 48075
WHEN: July 29 from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Happy Hour is 7 – 10 p.m.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, Wingstop has more than 530 restaurants open across the United States and Mexico. With a sole focus on chicken wings, the Wingstop menu features 10 wing flavors including Original Hot, Cajun, Atomic, Mild, Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, Hawaiian, Garlic Parmesan, Hickory Smoked BBQ and Louisiana Rub. Wingstop has experienced eight consecutive years of positive sales increases, was named a Top 10 Best Franchise Deal by QSR magazine, and has been voted 'best wings' in markets across the country. For more information visit wingstop.com, wingstopfranchise.com or facebook.com/Wingstop.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)