Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 31 July 2013 12:19 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
M-1 RAIL today announced it has selected Stacy and Witbeck, Inc., the firm responsible for building the first modern streetcar in the United States in Portland, Oregon, to serve as Construction Manager / General Contractor for the construction of the 3.3-mile Woodward Avenue streetcar in Detroit. M-1 RAIL is slated to break ground by early fall between Larned Street and Adams Street in downtown Detroit.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)