Category: Community Published on Thursday, 01 August 2013 12:10 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
More specifically, it will be a day of Dairy Queen Blizzard Treats to benefit area children. For the seventh year in a row, Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day invites people to come out to area stores, enjoy an ice cream treat and raise funds for services and equipment for hospitalized children at Beaumont Children's Hospital.
Miracle Treat Day benefits children at Beaumont Children's Hospital
Participating Dairy Queen stores in Metro Detroit will donate proceeds from each Blizzard Treat sold that day to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals benefitting Beaumont Children's Hospital in southeast Michigan.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)