Category: Community Published on Tuesday, 03 September 2013 17:45 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Detroit's own Tasha Page Lockhart has captured the hearts with her soul stirring voice and has represented her city well on Season 6 on the BET's Gospel TV Show, Sunday Best. The 27 year old worship leader, song writer and producer made great strides to make her way to the top and became this year's Sunday Best winner. Tasha Lockhart, the wife of the Clifton Lockhart and the mother of two has shared the stage with many such and Vickie Winans, Donnie McClurkin and even her own mother Lisa Page- Brooks. With her anointed voice, Tasha Lockhart managed to grace the stage, week after week leaving a great impression on the world. As a result of her passion and expression for her love for music, Tasha Page Lockhart will be our special musical guest at this year's Michigan Chronicle's Praise Connect Salute to First Ladies event that will take place September 14, 2013 at 11:00 am at the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center. We are excited and proud to call her our very own Sunday 's Best.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)