Ladies First Entertainment announces open call auditions for their upcoming touring theatre and film projects.
The newly formed entertainment company is seeking Detroit’s best actors, singers and dancers of all ages, male or female, of all ethnicities. The auditions will be held on Saturday, Oct. 3, at the Millennium Centre, 15600 J L Hudson Dr., in Southfield, from 10 a.m. to noon. Participates must register at www.ladiesfirstent.net prior to audition date.
Auditions are free.
The best of Detroit’s talent is encouraged to attend. Participates must bring a photo with resume and will have exactly one minute to display their talents.
The comedy/thriller, “Deranged,” starring Robin Givens and Keith Washington will be held Oct. 30-31, at the Millennium Centre. “Deranged” was written and produced by Angela Barrow-Dunlap and Vanessa Lynn of Ladies First Entertainment.
Tickets for the play range from $20-$25, and can be purchased at any Ticketmaster locations. For Ticketmaster locations, call (800) 745-3000. For group rate and church ticket, sales opportunities call the Millennium Centre box office at (248) 796-5198.
For upcoming plays and acting opportunities, visit www.ladiesfirstent.net or call Ladies First Entertainment business office at (248) 263-2100.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)