Routine eye exams can detect vision problems, eye disease and general health problems including diabetes before you are aware a problem exists. This is why SVS Vision Optical Centers has partnered with Transitions Optical and VSP Vision Care to help protect the eye health and wellness of students served by Boys Hope Girls Hope of Detroit.
Students who have been pre-selected by Boys Hope Girls Hope will receive free eye exams by SVS Vision doctors of optometry and then select free eyeglasses with Transition lenses. They will be tested and fitted for the from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, June 17-18.
SVS Vision will also donate $1 for every pair of Transitions lenses sold in each of its 53 locations on June 17 and 18 to Boys Hope Girls Hope of Detroit.
For more information on the Boys Hope Girls Hope, visit www.boyshopegirlshope.org.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)