Routine eye exams can detect vision problems, eye disease and general health problems including diabetes before you are aware a problem exists. This is why SVS Vision Optical Centers has partnered with Transitions Optical and VSP Vision Care to help protect the eye health and wellness of students served by Boys Hope Girls Hope of Detroit.
Students who have been pre-selected by Boys Hope Girls Hope will receive free eye exams by SVS Vision doctors of optometry and then select free eyeglasses with Transition lenses. They will be tested and fitted for the from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, June 17-18.
SVS Vision will also donate $1 for every pair of Transitions lenses sold in each of its 53 locations on June 17 and 18 to Boys Hope Girls Hope of Detroit.
For more information on the Boys Hope Girls Hope, visit www.boyshopegirlshope.org.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)