Onward Christian Soldiers, Missionary has expressed her concern about aggressively confronting the onslaught of issues we are facing in this day and time. Missionary is on the forefront to protect our community from indifference and injustice. Chairing this years celebration is Hon. Kevin Robinson, Co-chair is Hon. Prentis Edwards Jr. This years event will be held on Saturday, March 17TH, 2012 at 6:00 P.M. at the Hotel St. Regis 3071 W. Grand Blvd., Detroit MI 48202
For ticket information please call Monique Marks 313 363-1707 or Michael Van Tull 313 283-2572.
Photo: Local Judges Honor and Congratulate Missionary Hattie B. Humphrey on celebrating another spirit filled year of doing service in Detroit. (then reprint the language from last weeks ad)
Seated: Hon. Katherine L. Hansen, Missionary H. B. Humphrey, Monique Marks
standing: Hon. Linda V. Parker, Hon. Gershwin A. Drain, Hon. David S. Robinson Jr., Hon. Kevin F. Robbins, Hon. Lawrence S. Talon, Hon. Prentis Edwards, Jr., Hon. Edward Ewell Jr., Hon.Donna Robinson Milhouse
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)