Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 00:41 Written by Michigan Chronicle
Senior citizens are cordially invited to the popular Dine with the Doc event. A physician will be on hand to teach seniors about healthy foods and healthy lifestyles. The physician will also take questions from the audience. Wayne County Executive Robert Ficano will be there to break bread and participate in the event.
A healthy lunch will be provided and there will be a raffle, gift bags as well as information and activities. Complimentary valet parking is available.
When: 11A.M. to 2 P.M. Tues. April 24, 2012
Where: Guardian Building, 32nd floor, 500 Griswold Detroit, MI. 48226
RSVP: (313) 224.0860
Sponsored by Hospice of Michigan and Wayne County Health and Human Services Dept
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)