Published on Monday, 17 September 2012 15:10
Written by WWJ
SOUTHGATE (WWJ) – A supermarket chain is putting up the help wanted signs in southeast Michigan.
ALDI says they have 60 open positions for cashiers, shift managers and manager trainees at its metro Detroit stores. Job seekers can apply in person until 6 p.m. Monday at locations in Southgate, Canton, Southfield and Roseville. Pay ranges between $10 and $21 per hour, depending on the position.
Where To Apply:
17201 Northline Rd
Southgate, MI 48195
1950 N. Haggerty Rd
Canton, MI 48187
Holiday Inn Express
25100 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, MI 48073
Best Western / Georgian Inn
31327 Gratiot Ave.
Roseville, MI 48066
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Learn more about careers with ALDI at this link.