American Association of Blacks in Energy - Michigan Chapter Presents: A Criticial Disscusion for Our Time
American Association of Blacks in Energy - Michigan Chapter Presents:
A Criticial Disscusion for Our Time
25 x 25 Ballot Proposal 3 Making an Informed Choice
What Does It Really Mean?
Join us for an informative discussion with industry experts presenting all views.
Douglas Jesters – Five Lakes Energy, Ballot Proposal Initiator
David Owens – American Association of Blacks in Energy, Washington DC
Steve Transeth - The Clean Affordable Renewable Energy (CARE) Michigan Coalition
Donele Wilkins – Detroit Green Door Initiative
Moderated by: Carla Walker-Miller, Walker-Miller Energy Services
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:30 PM until 8:00 PM
Roberts Riverwalk Hotel 1000 River Place Drive Detroit, MI 48207 313-259-3500
Event Sponsors The Michigan Minority Contractors Association Walker – Miller Energy Services, LLC
This event is free and open to the public.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (1)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)
- "Hot Lap Ride" with Will Power and the Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (1)
- Charlie Murphy headlines grand opening of The Comedy Zone (1)
- Gordy explains Ross relationship (3)