Category: Community Published on Tuesday, 16 October 2012 12:12 Written by detroitcitypress
The redesigned Wendy's that reopened Monday on Detroit's near west side is not only a gleaming place with more workers. It's also a key experiment as Wendy's tests several interior and exterior looks in an effort to stay ahead of Burger King as the nation's No. 2 fast-hamburger chain.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Mike Duggan announces official run for mayor (1)
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)