Category: Community Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 11:07 Written by Cathy Nedd
Sandra O. Kent is the new National President of Carats Inc, founded in 1973. The social organization is comprised of professional women of 15 states. The National President has responsibility for maintaining policy, planning, community relationships through the Board of Directors.
Carats pledge to be charming individuals who are dedicated to active involvement in their community organizations. Carats are known to have grand social events and support a sisterhood of lasting and enduring friendships.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit gears up for historic March on Woodward celebration (1)
- UPDATE: Election commission decides to keep Duggan on the ballot (1)
- African Americans Must be a part of Detroit New Development Growth (1)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell? [Video} (2)
- Earn and Learn Program helps chronically unemployed find careers (1)