DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Mayor Michael Hancock was able to finally make good on his bet with Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.
Hancock made the wager with Rawlings-Blake before the divisional playoff game between the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens on Jan. 13.
He sent Rawlings-Blake a box of dry aged “cowboy cut” rib eye steaks from Lombardi Brothers Meats, but also agreed to perform the famous Ray Lewis pre-game dance. Hancock injured his leg during an appearance at the National Western Stock Show and was unable to perform the dance after the Broncos lost.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)