DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Mayor Michael Hancock was able to finally make good on his bet with Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.
Hancock made the wager with Rawlings-Blake before the divisional playoff game between the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens on Jan. 13.
He sent Rawlings-Blake a box of dry aged “cowboy cut” rib eye steaks from Lombardi Brothers Meats, but also agreed to perform the famous Ray Lewis pre-game dance. Hancock injured his leg during an appearance at the National Western Stock Show and was unable to perform the dance after the Broncos lost.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Duggan Court of Appeals Decision (1)
- Medical Marijuana Illinois: Veto Session Could Make Legal Weed A Reality (1)
- President Obama Hosts Father’s Day Luncheon At White House (1)
- Democrat: IRS Manager Denies Targeting Of Conservative Groups (1)
- Detroit Area Has Strong Legacy With African American Dealers (1)