Category: Prime Politics Published on Wednesday, 03 July 2013 10:09 Written by Tom Watkins
Today Gov. Rick Snyder announced that Michigan State Police amended a recent disaster declaration to include the entire state of Michigan to support ongoing response and recovery efforts after the Michigan Senate controlled by his own Republican Party, left town without passing Medicaid Expansion. The Senate's inaction leaves 450,000 working adults exposed to illness, injury and death.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)