- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Police Investigate Possibility Of Foul Play In Missing Michigan Teen Case - 2013-12-03
- Michigan Puts up a Fight - 2013-12-02
- 41st Annual Noel Night Dec. 7th - 2013-12-02
- Why Ohio State vs. Michigan Is the Best Rivalry in College Football - 2013-12-01
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 06:38 Written by Britney Spear, Regional Content Editor
On Wednesday, Apr. 10 dozens of metro Detroiters will be in Washington D.C. for what’s being called a historic national immigration march on the Capital.
Residents from southwest Detroit plan to gather with the expected masses for a rally they hope puts more pressure on Congress to create a pathway to citizenship for millions of immigrants.
Michiganders are riding buses to D.C. to be a part of the rally. It's expected that at least 500 of the state's residents will be in attendance.
Click here to find out more about the 'All in for Immigration' rally.
Follow Britney Spear on Twitter @MissBritneySp
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!