- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- 3 Gift Ideas For Your Beauty Junkie Friend Who Has It All [VIDEO] - 2013-11-21
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- Chronicle Editor Bankole Thompson Panelist On Mayoral Debate Panel - 2013-10-07
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Friday, 12 April 2013 06:08 Written by Britney Spear, Regional Content Editor
Looking to change your brown eyes to blue? A new procedure using Iris implants promises to make that wish a reality.
While not yet approved in the U.S. for cosmetic use, Americans are traveling outside the country to alter their optical hue. People who say they've had BrightOcular implants have posted before and after images in YouTube videos showing the change. They allege the new procedure is painless and delivers intended results. Others say the only discomfort they felt was minimal.
Are these individuals risking their vision for the look they desire?
Click here to find out more.
Follow Britney Spear on Twitter @MissBritneySp
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!