- Trina Braxton’s Husband Fights Divorce - 2013-12-03
- Conrad Murray Reveals Intimate Details Of Relationship With Michael Jackson - 2013-11-25
- Timbaland’s Wife Files For Divorce And It Could Get Ugly! - 2013-10-18
- Jermaine Jackson Buys Ferrari but Hasn’t Paid Child Support or Settled Debt - 2013-10-15
- Robin Quivers Is Back On Howard Stern Show After Long Cancer Battle - 2013-10-02
Paris Jackson, the pretty and poised 15-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson was rushed to an L.A. hospital early Wednesday, June 5 after she attempted to commit suicide. TMZ was first to report the story, and Jackson's biological mother, Debbie Rowe, confirmed the news to Entertainment Tonight, adding that her daughter had "cuts on her wrist."
TMZ reports that a 911 call was placed from Jackson's Calabasas, Calif. home around 1:30 a.m., and that the teen was wheeled out on a stretcher shortly thereafter. She's presently "doing ok," the site adds. No other details about the incident have been confirmed.
"She has major depression issues, a lot of it stemming from her dad's death." Paris Jackson and her siblings, Prince Michael and blanket have endured rumor and speculation regarding the life and death of their famous father Michael Jackson who died of a drug overdose four years ago. Jackson doctor Conrad Murray has been convicted of having had a role in his death. Similarly, Katherine Jackson is currently in court suing concert promoters of gross indifference, alleging that they encouraged Murray to drug Jackson in order to fulfill performance commitments.
"It's very real and very sad," the insider adds of Paris' struggles. "She has been extremely depressed and not been able to sleep lately, staying up all night."
Shortly before her emergency, Paris tweeted messages which might have been indicative of the depth of her depression. "Wonder why tears are salty? Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay."
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)