Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Tuesday, 25 June 2013 12:49 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
State Rep. Mike McCready today announced he has scheduled office hours for Tuesday, July 9 in Bloomfield Township.
McCready invites local residents of the 40th House District to meet with him from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. to discuss state or local issues. Office hours will take place in Meeting Room 3 of the Bloomfield Township Public Library, located at 1099 Lone Pine Road in Bloomfield.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)