- You Can't Blame White People - 2013-10-07
- University Of Texas Holds ‘Affirmative Action’ Bake Sale - 2013-10-02
- NCAA Football And Universities Are Modern-Day Plantations - 2013-09-13
- North Carolina’s Tea Party nightmares - 2013-07-30
- Holder Addresses Voting Rights At National Urban League Conference - 2013-07-26
Page 1 of 2
By Bankole Thompson
CHRONICLE SENIOR EDITOR
Following the U.S. Supreme Court ruling last week on sending the affirmative action case in Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin back to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals, civil rights organizations and leaders are urging universities not to waiver under the pressure of the latest ruling and to guard their diversity policies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!