The Michigan Senate Democrats will be pushing for a vote on HB 4714 at Senate session TODAY to expand Medicaid to 470,000 low-income residents in Michigan. The Senate Republican Majority is treating the July 3rd session as a formality and plans to gavel in and out without taking any votes. Michigan Senate Democrats, Congressman John Dingell and Medicaid supporters will be on-hand to urge the Senate to take up this life-saving and time-sensitive legislation.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)
- WIGS 4 KIDS HOSTS TENTH ANNIVERSARY FUNDRAISING GALA (6)
- Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’ (2)
- Why France’s lens is focused on Detroit (1)