Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Tuesday, 09 July 2013 15:44 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
Dunkin' Donuts offers twice the ice this summer with its famous Iced Coffee and new Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs
This month, guests who dash into Dunkin' Donuts to keep running with Iced Coffee or other favorite food and beverages might walk out with $1,000 in cash and a host of other cool summer surprises. To celebrate both Iced Coffee season and the introduction of the brand's new Original Blend Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, today launched "Iced Coffee Cash & DDash."
Beginning July 8, at least one Dunkin' Donuts guest somewhere in the United States will be surprised each weekday in July at the front counter with $1K in "ice cold hard cash," a month's supply of Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee, a Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing System , and a box of Dunkin' Donuts' new Original Blend Iced Coffee K-Cup® packs.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!
- Detroit Begins A New Chapter as Detroit Bankruptcy is Allowed to Proceed (1)
- Joyce Hayes Giles retires after 35 years with DTE (2)
- Sarah Palin accuses Obama of Libya ‘shuck and jive’ (1)
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts (2)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network among lowest priced health plans on Michigan’s ACA health insurance marketplace (1)