- Police Investigate Possibility Of Foul Play In Missing Michigan Teen Case - 2013-12-03
- 41st Annual Noel Night Dec. 7th - 2013-12-02
- Metro Detroit's Top Leaders And Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-11-26
- Can Race Be Taken Out As A Factor In Renisha McBride Case? - 2013-11-19
- Renisha McBride and Other Black Women Need to be Defended - 2013-11-19
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 13:42 Written by Michigan Chronicle Staff
Page 1 of 2
In six cities where fast-food workers walked out, an adult with a child needs at least $22.52 and as much as $32.28 an hour to afford the basics
The Economic Policy Institute's new report "What Families Need to Get By" confirms what striking low-wage workers in six cities across the country have been saying all along: it's impossible to make ends meet on the minimum wage.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!