- Detroit's Top Leaders and Newsmakers Join For Annual Legacy In Motion Gala - 2013-12-08
- Berry Gordy: The man, the music, the legacy, from Chronicle paperboy to international music mogul - 2013-12-05
- Real Times Media Sets Launch Date For New Interactive One-Supported Digital Network - 2013-10-29
- Generation Next: Michigan Chronicle Celebrates 40 under 40 - 2013-10-23
- DTE Energy to Host Unprecedented Unveiling of ‘Who’s Who in Black Detroit’ - 2013-10-16
Real Times Media CEO Hiram E. Jackson Elected to Board of the National Newspaper Publisher Association
Category: News Briefs - Original Published on Wednesday, 10 July 2013 16:29 Written by Michigan Chronicle
Page 1 of 2
Hiram E. Jackson, CEO of Real Times Media and publisher of the Michigan Chronicle, was recently elected to the Board of Directors of the National Newspaper Publisher Association (NNPA) at the organization's annual convention. Real Times Media is the parent company of the Michigan Chronicle.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!