- A drop in the bucket? Christie's appraises Detroit's art - 2013-12-05
- Detroit is eligible for bankruptcy, pension cuts - 2013-12-03
- Emergency Manager Orr Comments on Detroit Bankruptcy Eligibility Ruling - 2013-12-03
- Judge Rules Detroit Eligible For Bankruptcy - 2013-12-03
- Detroit Bankruptcy Decision: LIVE COVERAGE - 2013-12-03
According to Detroit’s emergency manager, Kevyn Orr, the city’s financial conditions continue to be “dire”. Orr submitted his latest quarterly report to state officials on Monday.
Although the 11-page report does not mention the chance of bankruptcy, it does show that Detroit could run out of cash by December.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the Michigan Chronicle Digital Daily newsletter!